ZTE’s Nubia brand has launched two new smartphones, the Nubia Z17S and Nubia Z17 miniS.
Both the Nubia Z17S and Nubia Z17 miniS smartphones come with four cameras – two at the back and two at the front, which is a highlight of the phones.
The Nubia Z17S has selling in two variants 6GB RAM/64GB storage (RM1921) and 8GB RAM/128GB storage (RM2562) with a choice of color black gold & blue. The Nubia Z17 miniS will be available at 6GB RAM/64GB storage (RM 1921) with a choice of color black gold, blue and blue Aegean.
The Nubia Z17S sports an all metal body with 3D glass finish at the back with Corning Gorilla Glass fitted on both the sides. The handset also sports full screen display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. The Nubia Z17 miniS also packs a 3D glass body finish with metal construction though no Corning Gorilla Glass protection at the back panel.
The Nubia Z17S features :
- 5.73-inch LTPS TFT display with a screen resolution of 1080×2040 pixels
- Powered by Snapdragon 835 processor
- Runs on the company’s Nubia UI 5.1 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Dual-SIM device
- The back camera, 12-megapixel Sony IMX362 sensor coupled with another 23-megapixel Sony IMX318 sensor offering up to 2x optical zoom and dual-tone LED flash
- The front camera, the handset offers two 5-megapixel front cameras with f/2.2 aperture
- Features fingerprint sensor at the back
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging support
- USB Type-C port and supports up to 26W flash charg
The Nubia Z17 miniS features :
- 5.2-inch full-HD display with curved glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Powered by octa-core Snapdragon 653 SoC coupled
- Dual-SIM. It runs on Nubia UI 5.0
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- The back camera, 13-megapixel Sony sensors (Monochrome + RGB) with f/2.2 aperture, NeoVision 7.0, and dual-tone LED flash
- The front camera, 16-megapixel sensor coupled with a secondary 5-megapixel sensor
- The handset packs a fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button
- 3200mAh battery and ships
- USB Type-C port