After 3 years, Microsoft has announced the release of new Office 2019 on 24 September 2018.
The on-premises version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, Access, and Publisher!!
There are 2 versions:
- Office 2019, one-time release and won’t receive future feature updates
- Office 365 ProPlus, new features will be added monthly (including innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and more)
New formulas and charts and enhancements to PowerPivot added to Office Excel 2019.
For Office Word 2019 and Outlook 2019, new Learning Tools introduced.
- Read Aloud and Text Spacing, make it easier to engage with your content
- Focus Mode blocks out distractions and puts your content front and center
- Focused Inbox moves less important emails out of the way—
so you can get straight to taking care of business
Longer lists of new features: Office 2019 FAQs
More information: Microsoft Office 2019