Lenovo’s flagship smartphone K900 which made its first debut in CES back in January has made its availability in Malaysia. The phone which Lenovo claimed to be the fastest phone in the world is sold at RM1699.
The K900 is the first smartphone in the world to leverage the Intel Atom Z2580 processor, a dual core chip, which runs up to 2.0GHz and utilizes Intel Hyper-Threading technology. The Intel-powered device also features an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator engine running a PowerVR SGX 544MP2 GPU, which triples graphics performance over the previous generation.
The Intel Atom™ 2.0 GHz processor packs the power to make multitasking effortless, regardless of how many apps, games or videos you run.
Android Jelly Bean 4.2
The Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system is fast, fluid, and smooth, and gives you access to all your favorite apps and games and at the Google Play Store.[more…]
Full HD 5.5″ Display
Enjoy unimagined clarity with the K900’s 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution display. At 400+ PPI you can browse full-version websites on your smartphone or enjoy and share hi-res images and video at their absolute finest.
Astounding Photography and Full HD Video
amazing images, even in low-light conditions with the Lenovo K900’s 13 Megapixel rear camera with an f1.8 AF lens and take 1080p HD videos.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 Display
The Lenovo K900’s tough display is nail, and pen-friendly and sensitive to even light gloves.
Intel WiDi Wireless Screen Display
Project your K900 screen to WiDi-supported digital TV or monitor – wirelessly. Great for watching those videos you just captured!
USB-OTG enables the K900 to act as a hub and read data from devices like cameras and mp3 players.
- Intel® Atom™ processor Z2580
- Dual Core™ 4-thread, up to 2.0 GHz processor
||Android™ 4.2 Jelly Bean
||5.5″ Full HD IPS with 400+ ppi
||1920 x 1080
- 10-points capacitive touchscreen
- Pen, nail or light glove recognition
||Intel® GMA graphics with 533MHz clock
||2GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2500mAh Lithium Polymer embedded
- Up to 12 hours 3G talktime, 15 hours 2G talktime
- Up to 300 hours standby
||157 x 78 x 6.9 mm
- Brushed stainless steel and polycarbonate
- Corning® Gorilla Glass 2 display
||1 speaker plus 3.5mm mic/headphone combo jack
- Front: 2MP fixed focus, 88° wide viewing angle
- Rear: 13MP, auto-focus with Dual LED flash, F/1.8 lens
- 1 Micro-USB V2.0 (supports USB On-the-Go)
- 1 Micro SIM
- Ambient light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- 802.11 a/b/g/n with hotspot capability
- Bluetooth® 3.0
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz