Toshiba launched the World’s First Ultrabook with an Ultra-Wide 21:9 Cinematic display . The entertainment-optimized Satellite U845W offers premium features and design in an ultra-slim form factor. Wondering the specialties of the world’s first cinemascope laptop? Let’s have a look!
- Thin and light, yet sturdy and elegant
-Constructed of machined aluminum with luxurious soft-touch trim
-An LED backlit raised tile keyboard and ClickPad on the inside round out the refined design.
-Toshiba Satellite U845W screen is what got the most attention of all, with a 21:9 display aspect ratio
- Screen features an LED backlit technology
- 14.4 inches diagonal measures of screen
-1792 x 768 pixel resolution makes it perfect for watching HD films in the best of quality
- Features the Harman Kardon stereo speakers
- 500 GB HDD and up to 32 GB SSD
- 8GB of DDR3 RAM
- Connection options include 3x 3.0 USB ports, which includes a sleep and charge connection as well. Other connection options include multi car reader, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, and Ethernet
- start from $999 and the price will go up as you add more power to this beast.
Read more at: